Wednesday, March 20, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 6

Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.

My zodiac sign is Cancer June 21- July 22. My birthday is July 5, so I'm right smack in the middle of that. I read this website http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/cancer.htm and I have to say that this is 95-99% accurate, at least in my case. I am very over emotional and it is EXTREMELY difficult for me to open up to someone. I have very low self-esteem and need constant reassure to do things, its crazy how accurate the zodiac signs are, it clearly states that Cancer girls will most likely not approach anyone or make a first move and that is SO ME. I honestly thing Cancer is the worst to be since we are so emotional and needy :(

XOXO, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment