Friday, March 22, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 9

If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?

If I could have any job in the world, I'd like to be a pediatrician. Obviously this is not an unattainable goal but since I'm majoring in nursing.. I feel like I am still helping people. I'm extremely interested in anything to do with medicine and in the medical field, so many people are getting sick daily and I love that I will be part of the team that helps them recover and fight illness and diseases. Also, I'd love to be a forensic scientist, imagine the satisfaction you get after you figure something out that will help catch a murderer. There's no better feeling in this world than doing something you love and having it help people. Whether it be teaching, fighting crime, saving lives.. They're all amazing things to do and those people are the true heros! We should thank them everywhere we go to let them know that they are not under appreciated. (:

XOXO, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment